Made some changes

I’ve been having a few issues around here with my blog and the webcomic so I’ve made some changes. I hope you don’t mind.

    Over at the webcomic, I noticed that the search output and the archives were not displaying the screen capture. That’s been fixed.
    Google has been sending me some really weird inbounds and I’ve had
    some weird adverts show up on the Google Adsense display. I think part
    of that was Google’s spiders were picking up on the Category and
    Archive lists in the sidebar. I’ve gone ahead and mover the Categories
    and the Monthly Archives to their own separate pages. I’m still having
    Calender adverts show up but I’m hoping that those will go away shortly.
    New Poll to your left. Be sure to hit it for me.
    New theme as well. Not so sure about it yet but I guess it’ll have to do for now.

Thanks again for visiting.
-drmike

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *