Breakfast was cool. Had eggs, bacon, and biscuits. I think I was the only non-church person there so i had to introduce myself a number of times but I didn’t mind. I walk by the church twice every day when I head over to UNCC. Didn’t get any pictures as my batteries died with the other breakfast this morning under the bridge.
I finally got a chance to look over the most read posts for January. I probably should do some sort of Top Post widget in the sidebar. (edit: Done now.)
– Download Dragon Magazine and it’s Part #2 article.
– Mac Desktop Wallpapers
– 50 Things NOT to do at Hogwarts (And I feel bad about that as it’s not even mine.)
– Robot Chicken: Charlie Brown And The Great Pumpkin
– Download Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? (You can but not with those links.)
– Family Guy Videos – Rock Lobster
– Movable Type 4.1 gets released (*shrug* All I said was that it was released.)
– Crash on Volturnus – Chapter 1 (I really should go back and work on that. I liked writing that stuff.)
– Pairings (Another old Daria fanfiction piece that I had written way back when.)
– How to stop the irritating “Updating your computer is almost complete – Restart Now?” message