For some strange reason, I’m popular in Croatia.
I’m spending the day working on broken posts and a couple of small projects. If you see something broken around here, please let me know here in the comments.
Jen Slackenerny from PH.D. raises an interesting question: “What kind of grown man doesn’t own a suit?” I don’t own one. Not even a sports coat. I’ve got a couple of dress shirts hanging in the closet. A ton of ties. (When I worked for Eckerds, we had to wear them. I liked collecting the weirdest ones that i could find.) I don’t go to weddings or funerals. I don’t really dress up for anything. God knows that I don’t date any more.
Anyone else care to step up and admit that they don’t own one?
Changing hosts. If you see the red banner up top, you’re at the old site. I’m going to switch over to a gray layout once the move is complete.
edit: Currently rebuilding. Things may be broken for a bit.
I’m thinking about doing some more writing in the future and was looking for some input on what to start off with. Feel free to comment:
- Continue with the Daria – Star Frontiers crossover series.
- Continue with the Daria Adult works that I had started. (I need to finish adding those)
- The Kim Possible “Mission to Hell” series that I also have to add in here.
- Tutorials for WordPress Multiuser that Andrea would like me to write for her site, WPMU Tutorials.
edit: Added a link to Mission to Hell Chapter #1
Breakfast was cool. Had eggs, bacon, and biscuits. I think I was the only non-church person there so i had to introduce myself a number of times but I didn’t mind. I walk by the church twice every day when I head over to UNCC. Didn’t get any pictures as my batteries died with the other breakfast this morning under the bridge.
I finally got a chance to look over the most read posts for January. I probably should do some sort of Top Post widget in the sidebar. (edit: Done now.)
– Download Dragon Magazine and it’s Part #2 article.
– Mac Desktop Wallpapers
– 50 Things NOT to do at Hogwarts (And I feel bad about that as it’s not even mine.)
– Robot Chicken: Charlie Brown And The Great Pumpkin
– Download Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? (You can but not with those links.)
– Family Guy Videos – Rock Lobster
– Movable Type 4.1 gets released (*shrug* All I said was that it was released.)
– Crash on Volturnus – Chapter 1 (I really should go back and work on that. I liked writing that stuff.)
– Pairings (Another old Daria fanfiction piece that I had written way back when.)
– How to stop the irritating “Updating your computer is almost complete – Restart Now?” message
I‘ve mentioned a number of times that I do work with some of the area organizations that work with the area homeless. I took this picture this morning under the bridge as both volunteers and neighbors were waiting for the supply van to show up. It’s 6:20am in the morning, it’s still dark, directly overhead is I-277 that loops around the uptown area of Charlotte, and it was something like 30 degrees this morning.
I would have taken more but the batteries died in the camera. (I’ll explain more about that later on.) I just wanted to share the picture.
Got a t-shirt out of it at least.