Rumor has it that you can grab the Ninja Burger RPG core rulebook (the older first edition, not he newer second edition I’m afraid.) from here.
Breakfast was cool. Had eggs, bacon, and biscuits. I think I was the only non-church person there so i had to introduce myself a number of times but I didn’t mind. I walk by the church twice every day when I head over to UNCC. Didn’t get any pictures as my batteries died with the other breakfast this morning under the bridge.
I finally got a chance to look over the most read posts for January. I probably should do some sort of Top Post widget in the sidebar. (edit: Done now.)
– Download Dragon Magazine and it’s Part #2 article.
– Mac Desktop Wallpapers
– 50 Things NOT to do at Hogwarts (And I feel bad about that as it’s not even mine.)
– Robot Chicken: Charlie Brown And The Great Pumpkin
– Download Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? (You can but not with those links.)
– Family Guy Videos – Rock Lobster
– Movable Type 4.1 gets released (*shrug* All I said was that it was released.)
– Crash on Volturnus – Chapter 1 (I really should go back and work on that. I liked writing that stuff.)
– Pairings (Another old Daria fanfiction piece that I had written way back when.)
– How to stop the irritating “Updating your computer is almost complete – Restart Now?” message
Had a nice surprise this morning when I signed onto BananaKing, one of the online games that I play. I discovered that I’ve broken into the top 1,000 players, and done so with a standard account, not one of the upgraded accounts.
Of course position #900 has about 1.2 million more bananas than what I currently have so it’ll take some time before I get any higher in the rankings.
OK, this one has been around for quite some time. I’ve been reading Order of the Stick and I’ve been enjoying it. The comic is drawn and authored in a deliberate stick figure style by Rich Burlew. It’s based on fantasy RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons as well as today’s D20 system. The comic goes back to 2003 so you;ve got a bit of reading to get up to date.
Been playing a new Online game I found: Travian.
I’m linking to the main site but if you look along the top right there,
there’s links for servers for a number of different coutries. I play on
the travian.us server myself.
You start off with a tiny
village with only a couple of folks in it. You slowly (and I do
mean slowly) expand by resource collecting wood, grain, iron and
clay. Grain seems to be the one that goes fast as you have to pay
that out every hour for upkeep for your population and your
troops. Yo can also build a warehouse and grainary to store your
resources, a marketplace to trade among other players, an Embassy to
form alliances, a blacksmith to strengthen your trrops, etc.
Feel free to give it a try today. It’s one of those games that
you check in a few times each day for a few minutes. And I’ve
added it to the links page.